Join a Sales Team Dedicated to Customer Service and Doing the Extraordinary
Due to our rapid growth and our continued pursuit of excellence, Business Copy Associates is seeking Outside Sales Account Managers dedicated to ensuring long-lasting customer relationships. Outside Sales Account Managers are responsible to drive new business, manage existing accounts, building a protected territory. If you believe you have what it takes and are interested in an unlimited career opportunity, we want to hear from you.
Basic Function: Market full line of award winning imaging products, software solutions, and professional services to current customers and targeted accounts
Business Copy Associates is proud to offer its advantage package
- Base + Commission + Bonus + Auto Allowance
- Competitive salaries and compensation plans, quarterly bonuses
- Trips, achievement awards, company sponsored events
- Ongoing team and management support helping you achieve success
- Uncapped commissions
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation/Holiday Plan
- 401K, Company match
- Certified affiliations with leading technology partners
- Excellent on-going training and improvement of sales skill sets
- Positive, inspiring and professional team work environment
- Focus on organic growth and opportunities for advancement
Requirements- WE WILL TRAIN…Extensive on-going training program
- Out-going personality with dedication, passion, and a drive to succeed
- Innovative, self-confident, and self -motivated
- Eager to learn about technology and what it offers
- Excellent communication and great listening skills
- Desire to build long-lasting relationships
- Analytical and Consultative selling
- Ability to promote company image
- Ability to work within all levels of the organization
- Attain assigned sales targets.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for technology, people and processes.
- Emphasis on New Business Development…we provide an effective system targeting best opportunities with letters, scripts, voicemails, and visits.
- Handle multiple priorities.
- Approach each day with a keen sense of self-discipline and urgency.
- Comprehend technology and how technology enables business productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Commitment to planning key activities conducive to growth.
- Take on the role of a true solution provider and trusted advisor to clients.
- Effective use of time management skills.
- Effectively utilize provided technology to manage accounts (CRM tool).
- Identify customer pain points using effective questioning technique leading to a valued solution.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to customers as needed.
Key Working Relationships:
- Reports directly to Sales Manager
- Collaborates closely with team members in sales as well as all departments.
- Coordinate and utilize team as well as manufacturer regional support.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can honestly say “YES” to the above, then this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.